Fayard Law Terms of Service
1. Terms: By accessing the website at https://srqlegal.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fayard Law’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fayard Law’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fayard Law at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
3. Disclaimer: The materials on Fayard Law’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Fayard Law makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fayard Law does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall Fayard Law be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fayard Law’s website, even if Fayard Law or a Fayard Law authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials: The materials appearing on Fayard Law’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fayard Law does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Fayard Law may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Fayard Law does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. No Attorney-Client Relationship: Accessing this site, the information contained herein, or sending information through the website does not create an attorney-client relationship with you and Fayard Law or attorney Michael Fayard.
7. Not Legal Advice: The information and case results on this site are not, and shall not constitute legal advice under any circumstance. Every case is different. This site is provided for informational purposes only.
9. Calendaring: The Firm’s online calendar service is provided as a convenience only. It does not create an attorney-client relationship and it does not bind Fayard Law or attorney Michael Fayard to represent you in any manner. The Firm shall not be responsible or liable for any missed court-date, statute of limitations, or other deadline simply because an appointment was scheduled on our online system. The online calendar system is only avilable for video and telephone consultations.
10. Links: Fayard Law has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fayard Law of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
11. Modifications: Fayard Law may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
12. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of and in the Twelfth Judicial Circuit in and for Sarasota County, Florida.
13. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL You hereby agree to waive any right to a trial by jury in any action related to the use of this site or any information contained on this site.